6.1.10

Decode Exhibition at V&A Museum


I found these amazing images I took from the Decode Exhibition at the V&A. An amazing space in the musuem that looks at 3 themes within digital design: Code, Interactivity and Network.

The exhibition was a gift for me and my current research work as I am focusing on digital development in the current market and how by using them information can be delivered faster, more efficiently and within a contemporary way.

"Digital technologies are providing new tools for artists and designers. Innovative, often interactive, displays use generative software, animation and other responsive technologies to instill a 'live' element into contemporary artworks." - Decode: Digital Design Sentations, Exhibition Booklet, 2009


VideoGrid


Weave Mirror


VideoGrid




Digital Zeotrope




C.E.B. Reas