2.5.10

Debenhams & Sex and the City

I never thought this would happen but it has. Debenhams has become Sex and the City's official retail partner to help push its sales in the fashion department, and that definately needs as much help as it can get if you ask me!
It is launching a new fashion campaign to promote its new designer ranges and there will be styles inspired by the movie, if the white dress that Carrie is wearing in the trailer is available they can count me in, whether your style in like Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha or business minded like Miranda they department store has promised to suit your every needs. I have to say it is the first time in a very long time I might be heading into Debenhams to buy clothes

I think this campaign is sure to drive sales in, a good move to increase customer antisipation and demand.