4.5.10

Viral Heat Webinar

I have been following viral heat for a few months now and I have just read my weekly update about their news. 
A webinar is taking place on the 25th of May at 1pm ET/10am PT, and is focusing on social media, I have already booked my place and I will be blogging my impressions and the key themes raised on this blog on the same day. 

Here is what is included:

    "* Align sales and marketing around jointly defined success metrics.
    * Augment targeted outbound marketing with inbound marketing.
    * Monitor social media engagement.
    * Nurture leads until they are "sales-ready".
    *.Continually test and measure marketing effectiveness...after all, you cannot improve what you cannot measure!"

It features Rand Schulman and Pelin Thorogood, Principals of the Schulman+Thorogood Group, on what promises to be a highly engaging discussion on the evolving science of marketing to engage Customer 2.0

The only thing I wish is that this webinar was done a few days or better still a month ago, but I will not be missing it!

view their great service at www.viralheat.com , its all about learning how to analyse social media and create better business and marketing plans.