28.4.10

All Change for Louis Vuitton

I can hardly contain my excitement for what I have just witnessed...Louis Vuitton website has had THE makeover of the season. Last time I went onto the site it looked like this:


You can see that one upon a time is was indeed ahead of its time, the slickness and simplicity of the whole thing is what made it successful in the first place but now things have gotten a lot lot better.

It is no secret that brands have recently gone back to their roots, their core values and beliefs, their company history and their reason for settting up the brand in the first place and Louis Vuitton's new website is the perfect example of how combining digital interactive media along with the brand's history can be a success.

I have become slightly obsessed with analysing the interactive map, goint to "fashion shows" and back to the "family house". It is such a visually stimulating website you can't help but interact.
Louis Vuitton are back in the game!