1.4.10

iPad Launch this Weekend

I'm quite close to my iPod and this blog, very comfortable with social media, Tweet me, Facebook me etc. but iPad, I'm slight confused. It looks huge, if I have an phone and a laptop why would I need this? To fill in the inbetween gap? I haven really paid attention to it much. But as the Sartorialist is launching an iPad application already I am intrigued...

On the iPad editorial content will evolve, on the iPhone ok we get the daily fix but what if we want to ready a whole article, book or whole magazine. The iPad delivers. It is the magazine of the future and it has given hope for rising sales to many. Maybe its the environmentally friendly answer we have all been looking for. Maybe next year I will just download Vogue and Wallpaper Magazine on my iPad while catching up on a movie. I hope so. So much easier and less hassle than on me pc.


Read the new media mall article below:
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/04/the-new-media-mall-what-ill-be-expecting-from-the-ipad/